Just how do you, A homeless Veteran get into a United Veterans Beacon House program?
- YOU want to change your life for the better.
- You are an honorably discharged veteran.
- You are ready to accept a hand up – not a hand out.
- The UVBH Program is not a shelter. It is a transitional housing program for Veterans as they reintegrate back into society.
- You will be required to complete community or Volunteer Service.
- Call 1-800-843-8626 to find out about just where the closest UVBH is located. This will also set up a contact that can assist you within the VA process. Once you make this contact you will be guided through the VA process and the VA will recommend you to go into a Beacon House.
- You must come through a VA program to get into a Beacon House – you cannot just show up at a house and be accepted.
- You must stay in therapy throughout your time at a UVBH.
- You must be prepared to live by the rules of the UVBH.
If YOU are ready to be helped we are here to help you. Contact us today to start the first day of the rest of your life! We value you as a Veteran and want to support you. We are our brother’s keeper.
CALL TODAY 1-800-843-8626
Seeking House Manager